jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we use a beanshell as Once only controller
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 22:35:47 GMT
Hi
why not just an IF controller around the beanshell sampler?
${__threadNum()} == 1
If your beanshell is inline then you need to use ${__threadNum()}
If your beanshell is a function or a file , then there is a Jmeter object
that you use -
http://jmeter.apache.org/api/org/apache/jmeter/threads/JMeterContext.html

Again the setUpThreadGroup was written for such usecases and is cleaner.

regards
deepak