jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Amit Bobade <amit.sr...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Analyze Result in JMeter?
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:15:21 GMT
Dear all:

This may be a stupid question. But I just installed and started using
JMeter. I am very keen to learn all the aspects of JMeter. I hope here I
could get all the answers of my queries.

Coming to the point, I run a test for a web application with 1000 users and
some of those are showing status: "Warning".

Could somebody elaborate on this? Please provide some useful information
about how to analyze the test result of JMeter.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit