jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance difference between released 2.6 and nighly r1095243
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:11:02 GMT
Hello,
This setting is true by default so it works the same as old versions.
And if working fine it's job is to reuse the SSL context providing better
performances than set to false.

So I don't think it's the explanation unless it was tweaked to false in
your current configuration.

What makes you think it's the cause of issues ?

Thanks
Regards
Philippe
http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com