jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailer Visualizer Authentication issue
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:25:46 GMT
Hello,
We just implemented yesteday (available in nightly build) this feature (TLS
and SSL auth with user/password).
So ti works with GMAIL.

You can get it here :
https://builds.apache.org/job/JMeter-trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/dist/

Follow instructions at:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/nightly.html

Installing JMeter runtime Download the _bin and _lib files
Unpack the archives into the same directory structure
The other archives are not needed to run JMeter.

 (DON'T MIX old and new version)

To use it.

Regards

Philippe