jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Michele Mase'" <michele.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tricky DB Test Plan
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:42:19 GMT
I've tried unsuccessfully with regex extractor.
This is the response from the query1:
INVP0
9315554
9315555
9315556
9315557
9315558
9315559
9315560
The response field to check is the body.
If I apply the following  regex/template/match no/default value
([0-9]{7}) / $1$ / 1 / dummy
query2 is made using null as variable value, that means the query string
does not contain any data :(
What's my mistake?