jmeter-user mailing list archives

From మహేష్™ <pmku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in JMeter
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:01:23 GMT
Hi,

The attached screenshot is not showing any error message.

Meanwhile can you please record the same scenario using Badboy tool and
import the same script to Jmeter.

Badboy is the third party tool which can record the business scenario steps
and it can import the script to Jmeter .jmx format.

For more details, please visit

http://www.badboy.com.au/

Regards,
Mahesh