jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Stanton W Derry <de...@cpt.com>
Subject Re: JMeter adding to response time
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:11:17 GMT
As a matter of fact I have one Transaction Controller as a parent of all
web services call.

Thread Group - 250 threads
    Transaction Controller
         HTTP Request
         HTTP Request
     Test Action
         Constant Throughput - 28.5

I've spread the load across 5 engines, each engine is driving at 500tps
per request.  Hosts average CPU is ~60%, two hosts one with 2 JMeter
instances and one with 3 JMeter instances.  NIC bandwidth utilization is
~5% on both hosts.  Also, I'm not running in a Master/Slave configuration.

Stan