jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna Kanth B. N." <KrishnaKanth...@infosys.com>
Subject JMeter 2.5.1 redirection issue
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:52:14 GMT
Hi,

We have recorded a HTTP script few 4 requests (Login --> Page 1 --> Page 2 -->  Logout)
using HTTP Proxy Server. We have included JSP file pattern while recording the pages.

When we run the recorded plan, we see success code in all the requests but when we check the
Response Data in HTML format from View Results Tree listener, we see login page for all the
requests.

That means, all requests are leading/redirected to login page. The authenticated credentials
are not stored and used during playback.

The login happens in post method. Please suggest a way to rectify this issue. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
KrishnaKanth B N

Infosys e-mail system.