jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Swathi Gajarla" <Swathi.Gaja...@oakton.com.au>
Subject Error while handling Http URL Re-writing element
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:20:03 GMT
Hi,

I am working on correlation concept in Jmeter. I have used Http URL Re-writing element to
achieve this.
However, the elements which I have correlated are generating new dynamic values in the result
tree but the response is showing as error.
Attached is the test case and results of the same.

Please let me know what exactly is going wrong in this.
Appreciate any quick responses.

Regards,
Swathi Gajarla
Oakton Consulting Technology