jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "ivan.rancati" <ivan.ranc...@original1.net>
Subject Re: Performance difference between released 2.6 and nighly r1095243
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:40:01 GMT
Hello,
to summarize:

- I did not tweak https.use.cached.ssl.context. Neither in the nightly, nor
in the released build. No changes to jmeter.properties, or
system.properties, I left the files untouched, as they were in the
downloaded .zip file.

- In my test plan, I had some https calls. I disabled all of them long ago,
but I left the authorization manager, as I thought it would not be used
anyway.
With the nightly build: test plan runs fast, 240 req/second. With the 2.6
release build, same test plan: 15 req/second.

- Now I disabled the (unused) authorization manager. Test plan runs fast
with both 2.6 release and nightly build.

regards,
Ivan