jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "ivan.rancati" <ivan.ranc...@original1.net>
Subject Re: Performance difference between released 2.6 and nighly r1095243
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:57:55 GMT
Hello,
good point about entering a Bugzilla issue. I would have to make a few
changes to the test plan and see how I can expose externally the server
under test, though, as there is confidential information.

more details
- I am using GUI. The test plan has only one active listener (Aggregate
Report)
  There are two CSV Data set configs for two files (each 99999 lines long)
  The request is a plain http call, that uses values read from the files as
part of the GET request
- Non remote
- No 3rd party plugin
- I ran the test plan under release 2.6 and then under r1095243 again. top
showed a higher cpu usage with r1095243

thanks,
Ivan