jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ankitR <justanki...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Using Jemeter with ADF to record Run Time Prompts
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:59:38 GMT
Hi Bruno,

Thanks a lot! I figured out the issue. Basically the response before each
Run Time Prompt request contains two values for adf.ctrl-state. Now our reg
ex extractor contains match no. = 1 which basically means that it exits
after the first occurrence of  adf.ctrl-state and did not even read the
second value which was the value needed by the RTP request. So I created a
second extractor for adf.ctrl-state with Match no. = 2 and used this new
variable in the requests. It worked after that.

Thanks a lot for your help!!
-Ankit