jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ankitR <justanki...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Using Jemeter with ADF to record Run Time Prompts
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:32:50 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Jmeter to test an ADF web App. I have configured Jmeter to
capture all the parameters like - adf.ctrl-state etc. correctly. This works
fine in all the normal use cases but starts failing when you try to open a
Run Time Prompt Window. Basically each for each RTP window the value of
these parameters (adf.ctrl-state, javax.faces.ViewState,afrLoop) changes.
The regular expression extractors I am using to capture these parameter
values in variables do not work now. I tweaked the expressions a little bit
and now it works for afrLoop but I am still facing the same issue with the
other parameters.
I also tried placing reg ex extractors before the HTTP request that calls
the RTP window but this also did not work for me.
Any help would be really appreciated.