jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ZK <stevesenio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV issue?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:27:28 GMT
@Sebb:
>What is the exact error?
WARN  - jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.BSFSampler: Problem evaluating the
script java.io.FileNotFoundException: \Config\test.txt (The system cannot
find the path specified)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.BSFSampler.sample(BSFSampler.java:97)
	at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:416)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:271)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

>Is it only relative paths that fail for you?
Yes and no... I only get the error if I use a BSF Sampler later in my test
(the BSF Sampler does NOT reference any CSV variables)

It only seems to affect jmeter 2.6

ZK