jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Liferay application testing - errors after 36 minutes
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:08:24 GMT
This clearly looks like an application problem - if I had to take a punt I
would guess you have some sort of memory leak. Once you run out of memory
then the collector starts to thrash and you get the high CPU you see on the
app server. It's pretty simple to narrow this sort of stuff down - you just
have to think logically.

But none of this is anything to do with JMeter, you might get more millage
posting this problem elsewhere, maybe somewhere
http://www.liferay.com/community/forums more specific to LifeRay .

That said, have you tried graphing the heap while the test is running - I
imagine that will help. A rather snappy Google search gave me
http://www.liferay.com/web/shuyang.zhou/blog/-/blogs/liferay-jvm-tuning this
which might help you.

-----
http://www.http503.com/