jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Robin D. Wilson" <rwils...@gmail.com>
Subject For future JMeter enhancements... Folders for Thread Groups...
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:28:40 GMT
It would really be handy to have some 'folder' elements in the UI. They
wouldn't really do anything, but I would love to be able to put thread
groups into folders, and just disable an entire folder for certain test
runs. I realize I can accomplish the same thing, but it would just make the
interface simpler to look at.

IF we could also set some sort of 'scope' associated with a folder, we could
place thread groups and config elements in the folder, then have a different
'scope' (folder) with another set of config elements and thread groups in
it. That would be even better...

Ideally, folders could be at any level of the test plan - so they could
contain thread groups, or even be children of thread groups and controllers,
etc.

--
Robin D. Wilson
Sr. Director of Web Development