jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Robin D. Wilson" <rwils...@gmail.com>
Subject View Results Tree Listener - Sample Start time is bogus?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 21:33:41 GMT
So, I'm running some tests in the JMeter UI (JMeter 2.4 r961953) and I just
recently noticed this strange issue. The 'Sample Start:' value is way off.

 

NOTE: I only log 'errors' in the Tree View Listener. I got the following on
the Tree View "Sampler Result" tab:

 

Thread Name: My Test Plan

Sample Start: 2012-02-03 09:51:04 CST

Load time: 3464

Latency: 64

Size in bytes: 576660

Sample Count: 1

Error Count: 1

Response code: 200

Response message: OK

 

Response headers:

HTTP/1.0 200 OK

Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 21:18:07 GMT

Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=8b1f7a740ffc4d1080b7c8157e7ea336; Path=/

Content-Encoding: gzip

Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8

P3P: CP="NON DSP ADM DEV PSD IVDo OUR IND STP PHY PRE NAV UNI"

Connection: close

 

 

HTTPSampleResult fields:

ContentType: text/html;charset=UTF-8

DataEncoding: UTF-8

 

Notice that the Response Headers have the correct time (in GMT), whereas the
Sample Start time says: "09:51:04 CST"... I may not be too sharp on other
things, but I know my timezones, and 21:18:07 GMT is actually 3:18:07 (PM)
CST.

 

Obviously, I checked my local clock on the Windows box running JMeter - it
shows the correct time in CST. So I'm really confused by the time JMeter is
showing - which appears to be off by 5 hours and 27 minutes (give or take).
I only started the actual test a few minutes before the errors showed up
(FYI, the errors were caused by me reloading the Apache config), so I'm
pretty certain these aren't errors from test runs long ago...

 

--

Robin D. Wilson

Sr. Director of Web Development

KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.

VOICE: 512-777-1861

www.KingsIsle.com

 

 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message