jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS/WS/RS SampleSender
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:31:53 GMT
On 9 January 2012 18:11, Flavio Cysne <flaviocysne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>    there is any interest over JMeter community to add a JMS/WS/RS
> SampleSender?

How would that differ from the existing JMS samplers?

>    What should be a reasonable way to start something like this?

Discuss proposed functionality.

>    I'm interested on contributing to JMeter, but want to hear some
> comments and suggestions first.
>
>    Stepping ahead, I want to know if JMeter developers will incorporate
> any JMeter-Plugins idea to official JMeter.

Yes, we will consider adding plugins to JMeter if they are of general use.

Any contributions should please contain test cases and documentation
so they can be easily maintained.

There are some 3rd party libraries that cannot be shipped with ASF
products, so if the add-on requires external libs, it would be best to
discuss the idea on the developer list first.