jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nirodha Pramod <niro...@wso2.com>
Subject Can we run a BeanShell PP only once in a thread
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:44:47 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement to read a jmeter property and extract some values out
of that. To explain more my property is 'csv.variables' = "var1,var2,var3"
(which has a string of comma separated values). So what I want to do is
read the property value and separate the var1,var2....... values out of
that string, inside a beanshell pp and use them as variable names in
jmeter. So is there a way that I can execute the Bshell only once to read
those values. Other wise executing that java code in each thread will give
a performance hit. Does anyone have any idea on how do it in a better way.

Thanks,
Nirodha

--
*Nirodha Gallage*