jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nithya Prakash <nithyaprakas...@gmail.com>
Subject Help required in assertion !!!!
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 13:33:32 GMT
Hello Everyone,

My scenario is like this.... defining few variables in UDV and giving
values..... when the script run its taking the value. Suppose am giving
Blank for the value in the UDV, the script takes blank.

Question:
#1. if i have to assert this blank value, how should i do it?? i mean if
there is a blank for that particular variable, the jmeter should stop the
script.

Is there a component which i could use for this scenario??

#2. Also is there a way to assert in the response which i get when the
script runs??
Example: when a request is passed, we get to see in the "View result tree
listener". when i click on any of the request i get to see the following in
the right window
1. Sampler Result Tab
2. Request Tab
3. Response Data Tab

can i use assertion on the "Request Tab" ??.

Thanks in advance.