jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter and JSON
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:35:32 GMT
yes and no.
No - there isnt an out of box plugin which understands the JSON format
Yes - JSON is ultimately text that is part of the request/response and
Jmeter can do that so you can test web applications that use JSON. You also
have various post processors (which can use JSON java libraries to parse
the response if needed). you should get some google hits if you search on
how to do this

regards
deepak