jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http request...passing data set from one http request to another.
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 03:55:12 GMT
double quotes dont have to be escaped.
name\s*=\s*"responseSize"\s*value\s*="([^"]*)"

Note that Regexs are case sensitive (unless you add a flag to make them
insensitive and its also very easy to make a mistake with ' or " )

I suggest you add a debug sampler after your HTTPSampler (ensure your regex
sampler is a child of the HTTP Sampler returning the response).
Then add a view Results Tree listener and run the test.

In the view results tree The debug sampler can show you the value of your
extracted variable. If the value still comes wrong then the check the
response of the HTTPSampler that you are applying the regex to has the
string exactly as you say it is .

Im also assuming
Template: $1# is a typo it should be $1$

regards
deepak