jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to process a directory for XML-RPC
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 18:16:51 GMT
Hi
you can workaround it. The filename field should accept a variable like
${filePath}. (havent tested it - but it should work)

Before you run your test , generate a CSV file which has the full path(or
you could do it as part of your test to , all in memory , but the former is
preferable) to all the files you want to process , then simply loop around
the CSV file using the CSV data set config which reads the CSV file values
into the variable filePath.

regards
deepak