jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looking for workaround for numberformatexception on response header
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 17:01:14 GMT
Hi,
This is not related to the assertion.

I had the same problem when using this on a web application behind a proxy
server with
HTTP Sampler using the HC4 and retrieve all embeded resources with
concurrent threads +
Cache manager set to use cache for GET requests +
Default HTTP request set to a proxy.

I think it worked for me when setting the proxy config on the HTTP Sampler
itself instead of the defaults, but I'm not sure.

Shmuel.