jmeter-user mailing list archives

From chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while launching Jmeter 2.5.1 via Eclipse IDE
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:02:17 GMT
Team,

I am trying a develop a custom sampler in Jmeter. I downloaded the latest
build via SVN. Linked all the reference libraries in the LIB folder. I
found 0 errors in the eclipse console and found 5 warning messages which
are listed below:

taskdef class edu.umd.cs.findbugs.anttask.FindBugsTask cannot be found in
build.xml
taskdef class org.apache.velocity.anakia.AnakiaTask cannot be found in
build.xml
taskdef class org.apache.velocity.anakia.AnakiaTask cannot be found in
build.xml
The constructor StatisticalSampleResult(long, long) is deprecated in
CSVSaveService
Unnecessary @SuppressWarnings("unused") in .java
I ignored the warnings as they seem to be benign. I went ahead and
targetted the main() in NewDriver.java and kicked off the program. It
launched JMeter swing interface without any issue but upon click any of the
GUI buttons i encountered an error message popup.

The error popup says : "Sorry, this feature (edit) not yet implemented"

I get the same error when I click open, start or any such object in the
screen. This error basically blocks me to from accessing any/all features
of the tool.

Am I missing something?

-Chaitanya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com/