jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "PermSize is a scam" comment in jmeter startup command
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 16:52:55 GMT
PERM OOM are related to the usage of Javascript in Loop conditions or other
places (__javascript() or jexl or scripting languages (groovy ....)).
In this case increasing to 128m generally fixes the issue, it's more a
Sizing than a leak and until now my tests didn't show any memory leak in
PERM zone.

Regards
Philippe
http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com