jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in ntlm authentication using jmeter
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:17:48 GMT
Hello,
I checked you Test Plan and it's wrong in the following parts:

   - You put in Host field in Sampler a URL instead of a Host
   - You didn't change protocol to HTTPS
   - Your base URL is wrong in HTTP Authorization Manager
   - Finally you need to uncomment in httpclient.parameters:
      - http.authentication.preemptive$Boolean=true

I will send you the fixed plan at your private mail.

Regards

Philippe

http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com