jmeter-user mailing list archives

From మహేష్™ <pmku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http request...passing data set from one http request to another.
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 03:47:50 GMT
Hi

Can you try the Regular expression in the below format.

Reference Name: responseSize
Regular Expression: \"responseSize\"\s+values+=\s+\"(.*?)\">
Template: $1$
Match No. (0 for Random): 1
Default Value: 0

Here \s is for space escape character and \ is to escape the ". I am not
sure these escape characters required for new version of Jmeter or not.

and try the variable in the next http request.Hope this will pass.

Regards,