jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Annie L <annie15...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http request...passing data set from one http request to another.
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 03:38:20 GMT
I tried Regular Expression Extractor but it doesn't seem to pick up the
value..
In my HTML response, there is a string like this

<input type = "text" name = "responseSize" value = "5">

I want to capture the responseSize value (5)...

Reference Name: responseSize
Regular Expression: <input type = "text" name = "responseSize" value =
"(.+?)">
Template: $1#
Match No. (0 for Random): 1
Default Value: 0

I then created an If Controller based on "responseSize":
'${responseSize}'!='0' to do a subsequent http request.

It never goes into my 2nd http request.  Is my expression for responseSize
variable correct?

Thanks,
-A