jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Johnson <ans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible performance bottleneck for WebService Request Sampler
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:52:40 GMT
Hey Ray,
    If it happens to be some sort of socket re-use issue then you can
probably play with the dynamic range to see if you can increase the actual
range.  I am assuming you are using Windows:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929851

I thought that I would find something in the FAQ around this issue, but my
search ended up with nothing.

Also, you will most likely get a reply on this list to disable all your
listeners except for the Summary Report and verify that the issue still
occurs.  Listeners are pretty expensive and often times they can exhaust
all the memory or   contain so much data that JMeter spends its time
managing that data.

Just an FYI, I've used the Webservice Sampler quite a bit and haven't run
into this issue so hopefully it is something easy.

Good luck,

Anthony