jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Raghuram ." <itsra...@live.com>
Subject How to process a directory for XML-RPC
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 17:00:59 GMT

I have got a directory of xml-rpc content files that I need jmeter to take up and post.
The 'Help' documentation from within the software says that it is possible to specify just
the directory and let jmeter pickup files randomly for posting;
but in actual software I don't see a place where a directory could be specified within the
configuration for XML-RPC sampler  - I see only the content and File options.

Any idea how I could specify directory for XML-RPC sampler's data?

Version: 2.5.1 r1177103