jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Huesgen, Chad" <chues...@litle.com>
Subject Start Jmeter with Test Plan already loaded
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 15:39:02 GMT
Hello,

I wanted to see if anyone knows if there is a way that when I start Jmeter it will automatically
load a test plan?  Not sure if there is an option that I can add to the .bat or create a wrapper
script around the .bat that will pass in the test plan.

Thanks,

Chad

The information in this message is for the intended recipient(s) only and may be the proprietary
and/or confidential property of Litle & Co., LLC, and thus protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient(s), or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify Litle & Co. immediately by replying to this message and then promptly
deleting it and your reply permanently from your computer.