jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Swathi Gajarla" <Swathi.Gaja...@oakton.com.au>
Subject Problem in ntlm authentication using jmeter
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:20:22 GMT
Hi,
I had to test the windows authentication (single-signon) using jmeter on a web
application. I used the below elements for this purpose:
1) recording controller-->http request
2)http authorization manager
3)user defined variables

And made the below changes in jmeter.properties file:
httpclient.parameters.file=httpclient.parameters
http.proxyDomain=NTLM domain, if required by HTTPClient sampler

And made the below changes in httpclient.parameters file:
http.authentication.preemptive$Boolean=true

I am receiving the below error in view results tree:

*
	Thread Name: windows authorization 1-1
	Sample Start: 1970-01-01 05:30:00 IST
	Load time: 0
	Latency: 0
	Size in bytes: 1089
	Headers size in bytes: 0
	Body size in bytes: 1089
	Sample Count: 1
	Error Count: 1
	Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
	Response message: Non HTTP response message: URI can't be null.
*
	Response headers:

*

	HTTPSampleResult fields:
	ContentType:
	DataEncoding: null

I have also attached my test plan here with this case.
Kindly help in this case....

Regards,
Swathi Gajarla
Oakton Consulting Technology