jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you loop through thread groups dynamically?
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:51:07 GMT
OK, yes, I see. It also works with the last nightly build (1196526 from back
in December).

I think that for what we're doing with this internally a dev build will work
fine but I'm also planning on releasing something which would be dependent
on this functionality being present and that isn't ideal. Actually, I think
that for now I'll go with my backup option which is to sed on
ThreadGroup.num_threads in the jmx file from within my script and hack the
thread counts that way.

-----
http://www.http503.com/