jmeter-user mailing list archives

From apc <...@apc.kg>
Subject Re: How can we achieve RTMP video streaming using JMeter?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:51:13 GMT
Well, I'm not sure, but I had a task to test corporate video streaming
server, which accepts simple GET request and provides infinite HTTP
response, it looks pretty similar to spec
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Time_Messaging_Protocol#HTTP_Tunneling_.28RTMPT.29

So I've implemented TCPClient class to use with TCP Sampler, it sends
network request only once, and reads response from server by chunk. Thus,
when you put such sampler into some loop, it reads response parts and
reports corresponding times.

I've uploaded an example test plan
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/file/n5120346/streaming.jmx streaming.jmx
showing my setup, but I don't have streaming server to test it now.

-----
--
Andrey Pohilko
JP@GC Maintainer