jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tanakiat Srisaranayakul <tanaki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing CometD server using jmeter
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 02:23:33 GMT
Sorry for my bad explanation.
Please let me explain a bit more. Anyway, please not expect i would explain
it clearly. Please feel free to ask any question you may have.

The script looks like this.
1st thread group: Referred as main group
2nd thread grounp: Referred as polling group

polling group will check whether there is a authen cookie passed via jmeter
property, authen_token_${__threadNum} , from main thread or not.
Let's say 1st thread of polling group found authen cookie,authen_token_1,
it will do whatever specified inside the while loop.

So, the question simply is that there is any other options rather than
using jmeter property or not.
I have implemented plain text solution but it took more cpu resource than
jmeter property.

Thanks,