jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using debug in Java request sampler
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 16:56:35 GMT
In the properties file you can set the log level for individual components
to whatever level you choose to, just uncomment the lines first.

you can use two separate properties fiels, one for debuging the test script
and one for performance tests, its easy to keep separate files and refer
them in the command line (-p). you can also set the logging level from the
command line to override the properties file: -L

"-L[category]=[priority] - overrides a logging setting, setting a
particular category to the given priority level.

The -L flag can also be used without the category name to set the root
logging level."