jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shirish <shirish.ganje...@gmail.com>
Subject Sub: JMeter with Hudson
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:21:15 GMT
Hello All,

With your continuous support and guidance over the last 8 months, I am able
to build and bring out an base structure of my *Performance Testing
scripts*using JMeter tool and its rich plug-ins. Nowadays going
forward I am in
need to expand my work with a framework for JMeter using Hudson or any
other continuous integration tool. Is it really necessary or helpful to
move ahead with it?

 Can anyone guide me from where should I start as I am novice in the above.
I never worked in such details. Please guide me with some suitable links
and examples. Also please tell me what would be the different
advantages/disadvantages going forward with Hudson or any other framework?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Shirish G.