jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject How to know if a remote jmeter agent is running a test?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:49:17 GMT
Aloha.

I have a JMeter distributed testing environment with 1 non-gui client and
60 servers (20 machines with 3 servers each).
I want to create a monitoring site to know what servers are been used.
I tried to modify the "jmeterengine.nongui.port" property, but it not seems
to work. After first run, UDP_PORT seems to not been released.
How do I have to configure jmeter.properties to achieve such case?

Really need help with this.

Grateful for your attention.
Flávio Cysne