jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JRE used by Jmeter
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:37:31 GMT
Vineeth,

    firstly, avoid spaces and special characters at any Java related
product installation folder, it may lead to some mysterious problems. Now,
if you need to run java -jar ... using that specific jre version, use the
complete path to that java.exe jre version. Like this (from prompt): "
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_02\jre\java.exe" -jar ...

    This is one of the ways to do it (the one I could remember).

Hope this helps you.
Flávio Cysne