jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: remote server distributed testing JMETER: Analysis the output which is better to run from wh
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:20:02 GMT
Hey Rajiv

Number Of Concurrent Users = Throughput
                                            =============
                                             (Response Time + Think Time)
I raised this point as your number of transactions are varying, so you
need some steady parameter to measure your results against. And that
can be "Number of Concurrent Users"

Answer to your second point: Test from US Machine only...

Thats what it look likes until unless you can fix up your setup for
the other two test (from India) to give out results which are similar
to the US Machine test.

Deepak
www.simtree.net