jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan)" <Mahmud.Bhui...@searshc.com>
Subject some of the transactions fail during concurrent tests
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:15:21 GMT
Hi Friends,

The test has no problem with 1 user but when I run more than 1 user
concurrently some transactions fails sometimes. In the jmeter log I
found below:

<failureMessage>Test failed: text expected to contain /Checkout -
Contact/</failureMessage>
  </assertionResult>
</httpSample>

</testResults>

Can you please help how to pin point the issue.

Best regards,
Hasan

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.