jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: remote server distributed testing JMETER: Analysis the output which is better to run from wh
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:51:13 GMT
Hi,

On 12/13/2011 08:28 AM, Rajiv Nanduani wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please guide me.
> How can we effectively setup a distributed environment (with the Server in
> the US and the slaves at india)?
> What are the setups are required ?? needs to be check???

I've been told that using statistical result sending is much more
bandwidth-efficient than the default, so you may want to try and enable
that.

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/remote-test.html#sendermode

In case you're using Listeners such as View Results Tree in the US to
display results from India, You're Doing It Wrong anyway. Don't do that.

HTH,
Felix