jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Frank ...@mpexnet.de>
Subject Re: Issue in chart generation using flash player (AMF protocol) at the time of replay
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:40:10 GMT
Hi,

On 12/06/2011 09:10 AM, Milan Shah wrote:
> The error observed here is “*Required version of flash player is not
> available. Download flash player 10 or above from the adobe web site*.”

I presume that this error is generated whenever JavaScript doesn't run
succesfully. Please verify by visiting the site with JavaScript disabled
in your browser.

If this is indeed the case, you have to fix the problem by making Jmeter
mimick whatever the JavaScript does to convince the server that
Flashplayer is in fact available.

My guess is that the script will replace the 'div
id="pt1:Form:r1:1:lineGraph1::flashDlMsg"' with the chart you're
interested in. Find out how this is done.

HTH,
Felix