jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: using debug in Java request sampler
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 07:56:38 GMT
On 12/6/11 12:43 AM, sebb wrote:
> The info is in the source - there are no logging calls in the SleepTest code.
Wrong !

private void listParameters(JavaSamplerContext context) {
         if (*getLogger().isDebugEnabled()*) {
             Iterator<String> argsIt = context.getParameterNamesIterator();
             while (argsIt.hasNext()) {
                 String name = argsIt.next();
*getLogger().debug(name + "=" + context.getParameter(name));*
             }
         }
     }

Did you really check the sources ?

the matter is that the logger is provided by jmeter and so should get
all the events that the class sends when debug mode is enabled. However,
even I enable DEBUG mode in jmeter, I see DEBUG logs except the one sent
from the java request classes :(
Maybe there's a configuration parameter that disables it (as
getLogger().isDebugEnabled() is always false)

anyone else ?

--
Cyril SCETBON