jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kirk <kirk.pepperd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange 'pause' activity during testing
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 05:34:15 GMT
Summary

JMeter Machine
CPU is idle, network is idle, no GC during "lockup". No matter, GC will drive CPU utilization
high so the fact that CPU is idle suggest resource starvation.. i.e. all of the JMeter threads
will be found to be blocked on a socket call.. i.e. the problem is in your application and
not JMeter.

I think you need outside help as the problems you're facing go beyond a simple Q&A here.
Sorry to spam the list but I do offer tuning services and a performance tuning course. We
can talk off-line about either if your interested.

Kind regards,
Kirk Pepperdine