jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Dcunha, Stephanie" <stephanie.dcu...@igatepatni.com>
Subject Saml Authentication is giving 500 ( Internal Server ) Error in JMeter
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:27:10 GMT
Hi,
I am testing a website in which the authentication is getting done by a server which is different
from the application server.

The script runs successfully for a short period of time after recording, however I am getting
500 (Internal server) error at authentication page where iv got to receive the SAML token.
The response recorded in view result tree is Run time error.

When the site is accessed manually the authentication is successful.
I have done the necessary correlation. I have also used HTTP Cookie Manager to handle the
session. Is there any problem with the script i.e the way the request is being sent?

Your expertise will be appreciated.

Regards,
Stephanie

________________________________
Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE
Patni and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying
or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately
and notify the originator or mailadmin@igatepatni.com. iGATE Patni does not enter into any
agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily
reflect the view of iGATE Patni. iGATE Patni is not responsible for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an
attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer
system. While iGATE Patni has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we
cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about
iGATE Patni please visit www.igatepatni.com.