jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Performance OpenJDK compared with SunJDK
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:34:25 GMT
Thanks that occurred to me after I sent the email. So what command line parameters did you
use?

-Tony

--- On Mon, 12/12/11, Toni Menendez Lopez <tonimenen@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Toni Menendez Lopez <tonimenen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Performance OpenJDK compared with SunJDK
To: "JMeter Users List" <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Date: Monday, December 12, 2011, 2:06 PM

I have in both cases 64 bits, but in one case SunJDK and in other OpenJDK,

1st case,

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_15"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.1-b02, mixed mode)

2nd case,

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0"
OpenJDK  Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b09)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0-b09, mixed mode)