jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling library method that takes a List
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:50:52 GMT
On 18 November 2011 18:40, John Lussmyer <John.Lussmyer@amdocs.com> wrote:
> For the code,
>        String[] hval = new String[2];
>        hval[0] = "X-ACTOR";
>        hval[1] = primaryID;
>        List<String[]> headers = new ArrayList<String[]>();

I don't think Beanshell supports generics.

BTW, usually it's not necessary to declare variables in Beanshell.

>        headers.add( hval);
>
> I get:
> Response message: org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException: Error invoking bsh method:
eval      In file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.qpass.jmeter.WebServiceUtilityForJmeter;
import com.qpass.utility.CAP . . . '' Encountered "] >" at line 81, column 21.

> Since the beanShell editor doesn't show linenum or column num, I'm guessing that the
error is on the ArrayList allocation line.