jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jasper Reports for JMeter 2.5
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:23:43 GMT
On 23 November 2011 04:31, vineeth <vineeth.sasidharan@spi.com> wrote:
> I have integrated the reports but it degrades Jmeter2.5 to Jmeter2.3.

If you can run the tool offline, then just have two JMeter
installations - one for running the tests, and another for later
analysis.

> Is there any other reporting frameworks available for JMeter2.5?

For any long-running / high transaction rate testing, JMeter should be
used with minimal reporting to reduce the load.
Usually best to use JMeter non-GUI mode with CSV output.

The CSV output files can be used with spreadsheets and other analysis tools.
Take your pick.